Quote

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." -- J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, August 22, 2011

Autumnus Pax Microsoft

I found a delightfully written and absolutely stunning outlook on the future of the computer and software industry.  I am afraid that I agree with the author of this article, that the age of the PC as a dominant workhorse of business is at an end.  However, it will always remain the workhorse of PC gamers worldwide, of which camp I am firmly and eternally entrenched.  Twenty years from now they will say, "What?! You own a PC, you must be a child of the 80's!" and I will proudly declare, "Yes, I own a PC!"

Google Buys Motorola Mobility...And So Begins The Dark Ages

No comments:

Post a Comment